Phase One Digital Backs
Phase One are world leaders in image quality and functionality. Their philosophy is to maintain an open platform allowing their digital backs to be adapted to a large range of camera systems and platforms. Phase One medium format digital backs are easily adapted to most large format camera systems and also other specialist applications (technical, rangefinder, view & monorail cameras).
Some of the features that make Phase One systems so successful include :
- Superior image quality
- Extremely robust construction
- No internal fans to create heat or vibration
- Up to 1 hour noise free exposures on some models
- Variable resolution on some models
- Intuitive, four button operation
- Sleeping architecture – instantly go from sleep to alert (this reduces power consumption)
- Support for a large range of camera systems
- Generous upgrade program to newer models
- Option of 5 year (IQ series) or 3 year (P+ series) warranty with hot-swap loaner (Value Added Warranty)
- Capture One Pro software that also supports common DSLR models for a 1 software workflow
Download the complete Phase One Product Guide PDF (9MB). This brochure details specification and information about the Phase One digital backs, camera and lens range for June 2011.
Go to the Phase One 645DF+ section to read about the Phase One 645DF+ camera, lenses and accessories available.